Plan your next inspiring meeting at Le Méridien Indianapolis, located in the heart of downtown Indianapolis. Immerse yourself in our sophisticated guestrooms and a Le Méridien experience including our signature breakfast and contemporary design and comfort.
AT A GLANCE
Year Opened: 2014
Guest Rooms: 100
Kings/Suites/Doubles: 70 Kings/10 Suites/20 Doubles
Ideal Group Size: 50
Max Group Size: 115 for a reception or theatre style meeting
Largest Meeting Space: 1,122 square feet
Indoor Meeting Space: 2,622 square feet
Sales Tax: 7%
Room Tax: 10%
To learn more about our hosting a meeting at Le Meridien Indianapolis, please contact:
ONE MEMBERSHIP. COUNTLESS BENEFITS.
Earn for work. Redeem for fun - business has never been so personal. With SPG® Pro, you can earn Starpoints® for the travel you arrange for others and the meetings you plan professionally, right within your personal account. Learn More>>
Ideal Meeting Size: 50-60 (40-50 on peak)
- Flexible, bright modern meeting rooms
- Natural light in all meeting rooms
- Open, ample pre-function space
- The Hub is a perfect unique location for receptions and team building activities
- The Private Dining Room is indicative of Indiana, with room for 6-8 people for a private dinner or breakout
FOOD AND BEVERAGE OPTIONS
Food and Beverage Averages:
- Breakfast: Plated: $23 | Buffet: $29
- Lunch: Plated: $38 | Buffet: $39
- Dinner: Plated: $51 | Buffet: $n/a
Hotel Restaurant: Spoke & Steele (60 guests maximum)
When it's time to get down to business, we're with you every step of the way with expert planning, attention to detail and inspiring experiences. At Le Méridien, we're passionate about your business. We treat each and every meeting as an opportunity to inspire people to do great work together. It all starts with the ideal setting to stimulate the exchange of new ideas and to create the framework for innovative thought.
- Dynamic, seasonal menus for catered events
- On-site pastry chef who can customize orders to your specifications
- Craft Cocktail Bar with 4 cocktails on draught
- CraftShare program
- Modern, bright guest rooms
An ideally located iconic, boutique hotel located in downtown Indianapolis, Le Meridien Indianapolis is connected by skyway to Circle Centre Mall, the Indiana Convention Center, and many other attractions. Immerse yourself in rich culture and art, discover the city and enjoy complimentary parking.
The Indianapolis International Airport (IND) is 11 miles away and is easily accessed by taxi or shuttle. The average one-way cost for a taxi is $40 and shuttle options range from $12-20.
Ask about our Barrel Blending Experiences with our Beverage Director, Tyler Burns, to make your next meeting truly unforgettable.
Custom, logoed barrels can be created for social and corporate events which make the ultimate memento for any important meeting!