Summer in Indianapolis
Explore the city streets
Discover the many iconic things to do in Indianapolis when you stay in the heart of the city. Cultivate your mind to new art and culture at the exhibits throughout the city.
- Workout Wednesday's
- Happy Hour Thursday's
- Foodtruck Friday's
- Central Hub for downtown major events including the Super Bowl and Final Four Tournament
- Exciting nightlife and bars including: Bakersfield, Tini, Ralston's Draft House, MacNiven's
- Biking trails
- Culinary treats including: Mesh, Bru Burger, Union 50, 45 Degrees
- Brunch at Milktooth
- Heartland Film Festival
- Indianapolis Museum of Contemporary Art
- Lunch and drinks on the lively patio at Le Revolucion
The Children's Museum of Indianapolis
Celebrated as the country's best children's museum, explore exhibits from art, science, to humanities. Enjoy all Indianapolis had to offer at The Children's Museum of Indianapolis.
Local Farmers' Markets
Enjoy farm, fresh produce and more at one of Indianapolis' many local farmers markets. Located in the heart of the Midwest, the city is a prime location for all things fresh and homegrown.
Extra Fun Things Around the City
- Cultural Trail to bike and run on
- Pacers Bikeshare - rent a bike anywhere downtown and return it anywhere downtown
- Indianapolis Museum of Art - summertime outdoor movie series